What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
- What’s the name of your current read?
- Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
- Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Tale of Oriel (Tales of the Kingdom book 3, previously published as ‘The Wings of a Falcon’)
- “He held the whip that and made those marks, and drawn that blood, and he was ashamed. He held the whip that could make more marks on the flesh of Nikol’s back. While Nikol begged.”
- Not in Oriel’s book! No way! I don’t want any of Oriel’s adventures, not at all. He works so hard to find a place they can be safe and free, not have to hurt anyone or be hurt themselves, but this is not an easy task outside of The Kingdom, and I want no part of it.