Fictional Items You’d Give as Gifts
We’ve talked about fictional items we’ve wanted for ourselves before, but in the holiday spirit, what fictional items would you give to friends and family?
To participate in Top 5 Wednesday, just head over to their Goodreads Group and join the fun!
- I definitely want a Self-Writing or Quick-Quotes quill for my mother who is a writer, but struggles to type or write longhand on many days due to a nasty combination of arthritis, carpal tunnel, and bone cancer. With this type of quill she could dictate to it on her more pain-filled days.
- For my husband the Herbal from The Tale of Birle (’On Fortune’s Wheel’), it depicts detailed information about any plants that can be used for healing including how to grow them, how to use them, and pictures of each stage of growth.
- The amazing portable art supply kit that Tamlin gives Feyre in ACoMaF, described as 2 feet tall and 3 feet wide and jam packed with compartments holding everything an artist on-the-go could need, for Em.
- The magic tablecloth from The Two Princesses of Bamarre, which you need only shake out and ask for any meal, for my husband.
- Some U-No-Poo (Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes) for every member of my husband’s family.