What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
- What’s the name of your current read?
- Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
- Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson
- “Andrew was right. We probably wouldn’t have any problems if I didn’t go out of my way to create them.”
- No. I do not want to live in Leigh’s little world… Any of her little worlds. Also I do not want to live anywhere Andrew lives. I almost didn’t do WAYRW this week because I was still on page 19 of the book, but now I’m glad I did because I can point out that I was COMPLETELY RIGHT TO HATE THE BOYFRIEND ALREADY!