What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
- What’s the name of your current read?
- Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
- Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- The Runner (The Tillerman Cycle, book 4) by Cynthia Voigt
- Nobody ever ran cross-country more than one season, nobody except Bullet. It was just too hard.
- Honestly I’d live in any of the Tillerman Cycle books I think. And I quite like Bullet.