What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
- What’s the name of your current read?
- Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
- Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Mind Games (Mind Games, book 1) by Kiersten White
- I wish my left arm didn’t hurt so much I wanted to die, because it also means I can’t tap tap tap my leg, and without that fidget I don’t know how to stop the thoughts and feelings flooding through me.
- Honestly at this point I don’t know nearly enough about this world to know if I would like it or not… I do like the idea of mind powers. (And do my eyes deceive me or are they exclusive to women? I do like that.) So perhaps I’ll say yes, but I have a feeling I’ve yet to come upon some crucial detail that will make me regret saying yes!