What Are You Reading Wednesdays #WAYRW is a weekly feature on It’s A Reading Thing. Everyone is welcome to participate.
Grab the book you are currently reading and answer three questions:
- What’s the name of your current read?
- Go to page 34 in your book or 34% in your eBook and share a couple of sentences.
- Would you like to live in the world that exists within your book? Why or why not?
- Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham
- That summer I also discovered the first alcoholic drink I actually liked the taste of, a drink that was very hip and happening at the time, and is still a sign of intellect and sophistication. I’m talking, of course, about the Fuzzy Navel.
- Well this is an autobiography and set in this actual world, so obviously my answer is: No. No I would not like to live in this world. (But on a less depressing level, you might argue this book is set in the world of Hollywood, and no I wouldn’t want to live there either, it sounds way stressful.)